Yesterday was presumably one of the turning points in my life. The revelations after 2 years, was quite devastating to know. But still I believe there's hope.
There was really never a time when I thought that it could start again but it did.
Its always always a challenge whenever I am with her.
No, i'm not saying its too late and all that. I admit that it was my bloody fault it happened like that back then. But really I was confused and there was no one I could turn to.
I've sobered up, trying to amend all the mistakes I have done. There was one purpose in my life the day before yesterday, now you gave me another one.
I promise with whatever resources I can pull off this time, whatever it takes, I want you back. I really really want you bad.
Of all the could haves and might be, I'm gonna wipe off everything. The past is there to remind you what the future holds.
I can't promise you a great one though. Time is short, you know, I know. I'm gonna make it worth my while.
Trust me, for you, only you.