As of late, there has been much disturbances in my personal life that I wished all of it will just jump down and commit suicide or something.
So anyways, been feeling under the weather lately. Funny thing is that I've started to have this stupid recollections as when I felt as if I was back in tekong. hahaha. Weirded out.
Chi New Year in a few weeks time. Just felt like saying it cos its nothing special according to a few friends of mine.
Also, I've been wanting to go JB like for fun. Ever since I made the new passport like so excited like that. But other than food and fashion, I dont think there's much to do there as well.
Been having these late afternoon naps thats just irritating, cos everytime its like late evening I feel so damn lethargic that I Always need a distraction to cope with the stupid feeling of falling asleep.
I dont know what to feel anymore. Numb, pain, heartache. Well whatever it is, I'm gonna get over it and kick ass.