I've been roaming around always looking down at all I see.
Its true, its something I've been doing from the day I start my so-called life after the accident. Nothing doing, been always feeling I'm on borrowed time. Was not very optimistic. Started to grow very pessimistic and then some. I've viewed the world differently since then. Been going with the flow.
Painted faces fill the faces I can't reach.
Lies, Lies upon all the lies I built up over the years. I can't configure how deep this web weaves itself. Always this mask on.
You know that I could use somebody.
Yes, somebody is always there but not all that I can talk to.
Someone like you.
Then you appeared and that changed things. Little, but I don't know whether to regret or just revel in this, I might say "happiness" but for all I know its just me you see.
Off in the night while you live it up while I'm off to sleep.
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat.
Self explanatory, 'nuff said. I'm just jaded. I'm always in doubt and frankly, it used to worry me, but now. Now its just a different story.
I hope it's gonna make you notice
somebody like me.
Like seriously how? Tell me. I'm out of ideas and I'm running dry.
Just afraid I'll be indifferent. Check the word out. And what's its opposite.
Not gonna talk nor will I do anything to start, with your ego and everything that makes you, you.
Just tired really tired.
-Courtesy of Kings of Leon - Use Somebody.