Friday, February 5

The still waters

I don't get things easily. This slow, creeping, feeling is fast on the approach.
To be honest, fear, is the last thing I want to feel when I go.
I detach myself from reality, I keep myself busy with useless thoughts.
I need to focus. I don't see the picture yet.
I haven't seen the picture for a long time.
Even when I see it, I won't know what to do. Panic?
I find myself lost time and time again.
With no directions, I am expected to get out of this maze myself.
Cryptic words that only they can understand.
I join a party for 1.
I do not belong.
I feel like an outcast.
I am an outcast.
I fear the worse.
Yet, I strive forward.
I have to make my point.
I need to make my point.
Fear, must be last thing I feel before I go.