Tuesday, November 10

Oh, I learnt how to use a box strapper. Damn nice ah..

I'm excited to know the outcome of the course that I wish to take.

Tomorrow is another day. Time to get new food place.

Second day I ate well outside. (It means mom didn't cook and I'm lazy to follow up)

I think I'm going to pick up where I left my pieces.

No more sulking around, it doesn't benefit anyone.

As I think I say, "that's where my limit is."

I'm used to the untruths and lirs and trying to make the impossible possible that I give up.

I can say I can't feel anything else anymore, numb. Hopefully for life.

I didn't talk the whole day yesterday. Was in my room, went out for food like an animal.

Went asked a question I just grunt. Its frustrating I know. But I just grunt.

In the process of doing what I did, I thought, "I should learn sign language." Cos I can do so whenever I feel like switching off.

You know, I've been preparing for the worse for years already.

I've prepared being how to be blind. Its exactly 17 steps from my door to my room. Its 10 steps from the fridge door to my room. Its 8 stairs down from the 10th floor to my house.

I've prepared to be deaf, I listen to static on my earphones for half a day. Can't hear a single shit after that. And I lost balance like all the time.

I'm preparing to be mute so thats why I think I should be learning sign language.

Some people might say I'm crazy but yea... I AM crazy.

With nothing much in mind right now, I do try to make the most out of it.

I dont look back. I dont want to because it really sucks big time.

Back to reality. I can finally feel it. I can really really feel it.

Time for me to go. Dont miss me.

Cos Death is giving me a call and I wont want to pick up the phone. Yet.