Wednesday, November 18

A rainy day.

A happy and fantastic day. I can't believe it.

A quote, from How I Met Your Mother,

"Future Ted: The great moments of your life won't necessarily be the things you do. They'll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I'm not saying you can't take action to affect the outcome of your life. You have to take action. And you will! But never forget, that on any day, you could step out the front door, and your whole life could change forever. You see the Universe has a plan kids; and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps it's wings, and it starts to rain. It's a scary thought, but it's also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working... Making sure that you end up exactly where you're supposed to be.. exactly when you're supposed to be there. The right place. At the right time."

Aaaaaannnnddd:

From World Wide Words..: http://www.worldwidewords.org/

POPPYSMIC/pɒˈpɪzmɪk/

You won’t see this in your local newspaper any day soon. It comes from the Latin poppysma, via the defunct French popisme. Romans used the original for a kind of lip-smacking, clucking noise that signified satisfaction and approval, especially during lovemaking. In French, it referred to the tongue-clicking tsk-tsk sound that riders use to encourage their mounts. The only writer in English known to have used our word was James Joyce, in a stage direction in Ulysses: “FLORRY WHISPERS TO HER. WHISPERING LOVEWORDS MURMUR, LIPLAPPING LOUDLY, POPPYSMIC PLOPSLOP.”

From Dictionary.com

quidnunc

–noun a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip; a gossip or busybody.

all this and I got to know its from "love Happens" Bleh.

I find it a tad truthful. I feel better already.